There was an idea by @araq to move all (future) RFC-labeled issues to their own
repo. But the problem is: what to do with the current issues? (You cannot just
move issues from one repo to another)

Fortunately, we found a script which helps with transferring the existing
issues to a new repo. You can see the results of that script in the new [rfcs
repo](https://github.com/nim-lang/rfcs).

There are several pros and cons of this approach:

  * pros

    * we now have a repo for all the proposals in one place — both past and
future ones
    * the original issues are linked and easily reachable
    * all the existing comments are here
    * all the labels are preserved
  * cons

    * the existing reactions (up- and down-votes) are missing
    * i'm the author of all the previous issues and comments (but every issue
and comment clearly states the original author)
    * the original authors cannot modify "my" issues (this can be remedied by
writing a new comment or opening a new issue, which can then close the
existing/transferred one)

If this idea is accepted, we could close all RFC-labeled issues in the Nim main
repo, making it the place to discuss _real issues_.

* * *

The reason why I'm posting this is because @araq asked me to to create a poll
for this, to see the reactions.

If you like the proposal, please click 'like' or write "+1", "yay" or something
that is clear that you are for this.

If you are against it, please write "-1", "nay", etc. and please explain why
and/or offer a better/easier solution.