Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here I go

I'm a complete noob at programming, so I wanted to make a simple SDL2-based
game framework as an exercise. I've managed to make it do what I wanted (Draw
sprites, play sounds, draw primitives, pixel art etc.), BUT

It's absolute jank. Extremely janky, scrapped it together in like two days. I
don't know anything about SDL, so for everything I just googled "SDL2 how to
_thing_ " and tried to translate it to Nim. If it didn't work I just randomly
changed pointers and variables until it did. Horrible development all round,
pretty sure I just copypasted the boilerplate from some tutorial.

Also It doesn't work with the new Nim version.

Basically, I'm looking for someone who is more experienced with Nim to help me
sort this out.

LINK:
[https://github.com/NIMNIMNIMNIM/NIM16](https://github.com/NIMNIMNIMNIM/NIM16)