This thread could use some pointless grumpy whining. (Or at least that's all I
can contribute right now.)

I'm wondering about the future of `nim js`.

Nim has invested considerable effort into the JS backend - time that could have
been invested into delivering a more competitive "product" with just the C
backend, stabilization, documentation, etc.

Then WASM comes along and (although it's not fully baked _yet_ ) it seems that
Nim's JS backend efforts are now somewhat less valuable...

And remember - you are mortal!

_Be depressed... Be very very depressed..._

Fin.