@Ward, thanks to your absolutely amazing libraries (wNim and winim) I was able
to create my wAppbar component (pretty important part of UI for my current
project). It was interesting trip - deep in Windows GUI, in Nim and in wNim.
Actually it was much more difficult to deal with that specific Windows GUI
about desktop bars than start from scratch with wNim. And - WOW! - you did just
titanic work with Windows APIs and GUI, it was so easy to write GUI and Win32
code, based on wNim and winim. Great work, buddy.

If anyone is interested of Windows GUI with desktop bars:
[https://github.com/zolern/wAppbar](https://github.com/zolern/wAppbar)

\---

* wAppbar is Nim/wNim implementation of Windows Desktop Appbar (custom bar that
stays on top of other applications, like a Windows Taskbar)