Python has had considerable growth over the past few years, and it was just
named the **TIOBE Programming Language Of The Year** again for 2018. I wonder
if that makes my above point of "Appeal to Python Fans" worthy of a second look.

My points about appealing to freedom zealots ("license purists", etc) have also
become more relevant over the past years.

My prediction of Nim entering the Top 100 by the end of 2018 has fallen
short... I think lack of focus and other things I've previously written about
are the most plausible reasons why...