I think that examples are maybe the most important things. Short examples can
really help greatly with a lot of stuff.

Rust docs are very nice: it's important to also have all the known info about a
function there, e.g. pragmas, deprecation info etc(I think it's already there)

Links are good: I should be able to can click on a type of an argument and go
to its doc

Please don't spill too much effort on too many different kinds of doc: having
2-3 resources(API reference, manuals and some tutorials), but from high quality
is more important: I'd love to help, but how: we can split stuff by
topic/modules/something