I've never been a fan of these language comparisons, regardless of how they
turn out. They always pick some factors that the author considers big selling
points, but may be either irrelevant, important, or actual negatives from the
reader's perspective. And this particular comparison is 90% bikeshedding, so it
doesn't tell me anything I'm actually interested in.

Actually comparing languages is something that I don't think is really possible
in a way that is informative. Programming languages and their runtimes are not
suitable for a feature-by-feature comparison; most of their features are too
interdependent to be looked at in isolation.