While it is a little unusual to see it, open addressed tables can support
multiple keys (as a set or associatively as a table). I believe most other
collision resolution schemes can, as well. So, a Nim `Table` is what some
people call a "multi-set". Whether you have unique keys depends upon the
history of an instance.

When I was sprucing up the impls, I mentioned to Araq this might confuse some,
but he said he uses this feature in the compiler proper. I think his was the
right judgement call..Better to just inform about more than usual functionality
when it comes up. To my memory, this is the first time it's come up 4 years. ;-)