> "+00:00" its an timezone offset, not a timezone or a dst part.

Thanks. I did not know that difference earlier.

The challenge is not with parsing the date/time string.. it's with getting a
`TimeZone` type (from `times` module) variable by parsing the time zone offset
portion of the input date/time string.

(once I get the timezone variable, I can using the `inZone` proc from `times`
to convert a different time/date string to the timezone parsed from the first
time/date string.)

I looked at the `chrono` module, and it looks like it's a replacement of the
stdlib `times`. I noticed that your library also has a `TimeZone` type which is
different that one in `times`.

For now the `timezones` library serves my purpose as its `tz` proc returns a
`TimeZone` type value that's compatible with that type in `times`.