Thank you :-D

Not really, I'm quite new to low-level programming in general so I thought I'd
make it in pure Nim so I could learn its features. This was also a project
where I learned how all the algorithms worked which has been an enriching
experience. To be honest, this isn't even near being production ready so a good
first approach to get Nim into the data science field is probably to provide
good bindings to libraries like CVODE (but my knowledge isn't there yet to be
able to accomplish that, sadly). I would be really excited to see Nim being
used more in computational science.