I think people are more likely to understand the strength/weaknesses of a
language by their domain of expertise.

For example you are a CLI app dev, what was good/bad in Nim (Russian glyphs
support ;)).

As a numerical computing dev, my top 3 are: operator overload, multithreading,
autotyping. Macros are a nice bonus but I wouldn't need them for the basic
stuff in other languages (Fortran, Julia, Python) though now they allow me to
do stuff far beyond basic language capabilities (an embedded DSL). And
interpreter/repl is my big painpoint.

A networking dev would be focused on Async, handling messages (serialization,
deserialization), cryptography and time handling.

For some other features, it's easy enough to replicate, for example the
`existence` operator can be add with `options` or maybe even `if declared(x)`.