> I plan 2-3 weeks to complete the evaluation of the remaining packages. I'll
> get better stats at the end of the job. Do you think it's worth it? Do you
> have better ideas on how to measure packages quality/maturity?

Yes, it is definitely worth it and the idea to somehow formalize these ideas in
Nimble is also a good one! However, we don't usually move Nimble packages into
the stdlib -- different development speeds and github issue trackers are useful
things.

Instead the idea of different "Nim distributions" came up, we would have a list
of "important / curated" Nimble packages and bundle these with Nim. And include
it in the official documentation.

Btw are you aware of
[https://github.com/VPashkov/awesome-nim](https://github.com/VPashkov/awesome-nim)
 ?