Hi guys,

Is anyone familliar with Golang documentation?

If you type go doc fmt Println in terminal you can get a small peace of
information:

func Println(a ...interface{}) (n int, err error)
    Println formats using the default formats for its operands and writes to
standard output. Spaces are always added between operands and a newline is
appended. It returns the number of bytes written and any write error
encountered.

right there in terminal.

I found that nim does something similar with html (generates html from the
module - nim doc) But is there a way to retreve information and view them in
terminal just like in Go? Should I install any additional packages?