> would you please provide an EPUB format along with other formats as well?

@pouya, can you please try this and give me feedback:
[https://github.com/narimiran/nim-basics/raw/master/nim-basics.epub](https://github.com/narimiran/nim-basics/raw/master/nim-basics.epub)

This is the initial version that I made in an hour. It looks ok when I view it
in Calibre, but I don't know how it is on a physical ebook reader.

What I'm interested in: are font sizes ok (I guess you can change that to your
suiting, but I'd like to have sane defaults), are left and right margins ok,
are code samples shown properly (without some unintended line breaks where
there should be none), and... anything else that you notice.