Hi, I am not an expert in Nim programming, I need some help ;) I want to create
a small GUI wrapper around two console tools using Nim and nfltk module. The
GUI process should start two console tools and catch their output, so I will be
able to update their status in my GUI in realtime. The tools will run until I
stop them (or they crash). I searched Nim standard lib, but I'm lost between
execProcess, startProcess, execCmd etc. And anyway I cannot find a method of
catching stdout to update the status in real time. Please, help. Peter