Hi everyone! I am wanting to create an application firewall (opensnitch like)
with Nim lang and add more features. I also want to monitor packets and block
packets by signatures (snort / suricata like). So i searched for packet
sniffing lib for nim lang and the only thing i found was libpcap from dom96
github repo which was out of dated and i couldn't use it anymore. So i would
like to ask suggestions from nim lang members and devs about using nim lang for
my idea. Thanks in advance (sorry for my bad English).