I fixed nim-mode for lem. The main problem was in the syntax coloring for
multi-line comment blocks. I also introduced missing items in the keyword list
and in the type list. By the way, I did not fix spelling or grammar mistakes
from the original authors. Therefore, words like _sepalador_ and sentences like
_it seems almost works_ are there to stay. I hope that people from this forum
improve the indent functions, and add predefined procedures to the keyword list.

By the way, programmers who just want to use lem need to install roswell to
manage the source editor. In the github page of roswell, you will find
instructions for installing the roswell package manager in Linux, Windows and
MacOS. If you have a Macintosh and use home-brew to install roswell, you need
to add the Cellar path to your .zshenv or .zshrc configuration files. For the
last avatar of roswell, this means to add the following line to .zshenv or to
.zshrc:

export PATH="$PATH:/usr/local/Cellar/roswell/19.09.12.102/bin"

You may also want to add a path to the .roswell/bin folder:

export PATH="$PATH:/Users/ed/.roswell/bin"

Once you have roswell installed and working, it is very easy to install lem
with the line below:

$ ros install cxxxr/lem

And that is all, you can start using Nim right away, since Nim is one of the
languages supported by lem out of the box. Note that lem is implemented in
Common Lisp. If you want to stay update with sbcl, which issues a new version
every end of the month, you need to remove the sbcl-bin.version line from the
~/.roswell/config file. The file was thus:

    sbcl-bin.version    0       1.5.8
    setup.time  0       3781771798
    default.lisp        0       sbcl-bin

    Run

After removing the sbcl-bin.version line, it becomes thus:

    setup.time  0       3781771798
    default.lisp        0       sbcl-bin

    Run

When you restart lem, it does not find the sbcl-bin.version line and install
the latest version of sbcl. To update lem itself, all you need to do is to call
the line below:

$ ros update lem

To install the latest version of sbcl, type the following line:

$ ros install sbcl

That is all. I hope you can help cxxxr to improve nim-mode.