I made this super lightweight idea incubator app because I have a lot of ideas,
but sometimes it's hard to judge its "goodness" immediately.

Nimspire lets you enter a new idea and then shows you a previous idea which you
can rate from 1 to 5 stars.

If you rate it 1 star, it will reinsert it at the end of your idea list. If you
rate it 5 stars, it puts it in the middle. The d key deletes the idea.

When reviewing, it always shows the first idea of your collection (top of the
list). When adding a new idea, it puts it at the end of the list (so it's
properly incubated).

Extra feature: you can specify a backup directory (e.g. google drive folder,
keybase, etc.), so you can use it on multiple devices. I use it on my Linux
machine too, and I will probably install it on my Android phone as well