So, some testing was done. First of all, disclaimer: I tried moving this
micro-project from .NET due to excessive text measurement failures in
_System.Drawing_ lib. ALSO, I wanted to add UI while finding myself to like
wNim's layout engine much more than, say, WPF.

Now, [https://github.com/emekoi/suffer](https://github.com/emekoi/suffer) . I
quickly fixed their issues (wasn't that hard) just to discover that those lib
just aren't able to request fonts from system - only load from binary files.
Meh. Now, NiGui. Their drawing lib is 3/5 at best. Not only I found no
getTextWidth (only getTextLineWidth) which was present even in VB6, it also
renders text with black shadow by default.

So, OK now. Any more suggestions ?