> I've had good experiences with SFML via the csfml wrapper

I'm surprised to hear that, because my experience with it hasn't been great.
Maybe it's just me being a complete noob, but I keep having to wrap the
library's procs to abstract unnecessary type castings (to and from cint, for
example) that could be abstracted by it by default. I also feel like I have to
be careful here and there to avoid naming collisions.

Not mentioning having to manually destroy pointers all over the place...

Also that it deviates from the original naming conventions makes it rather
annoying to figure out. I know my way around the original SFML. To be fair, I
could be using vscode, which would make my life easier on that, but my potato
has too little memory to run it properly... :(