Thanks. In fact I doubt the proposition that warnings are only for humans. For
example stating "noreturn" but actually returning _should_ be considered as at
least questionable. Sure, one can do a lot of trickery but I have learned (the
hard way) that good code is clean code and I would never deliver code that
doesn't pass `-Wall -Werror -pedantic`. In fact I often even use good quality
static analyzers too. But again, I'm not looking for trouble and won't insist.
It's just that I had high hopes re. Nim and seeing Ada mentioned as a major
influence was one of the factors that drove me to Nim. And don't get me wrong,
I still think that Nim is a great language, it just seems to be less safety
obsessed than I expected. On the other hand I understand that that's maybe
something for later and that Araq first wanted to get it feature complete and
to 1.0.

Thank you also for calming my initial worries that this community has gotten
less friendly and helpful than I remember it. Have a nice weekend!