Hi all, I am very happy to have known this language and I have really loved to
think that I have been learning about Nim for 1 month and a half. My favorite
language was really C # but right now I am in a few moments that I just want to
use Nim Syntax Legible, Clear and Comfortable. I am sure and I know that little
by little this community will grow quite a lot.

At the moment I do not deny that there are little things that make me
uncomfortable since they say that whoever programs Python or C, Nim would be
very easy to my liking and point of thinking I never liked C / C ++ simply that
I did not feel comfortable for The syntax for the moment has been true, I don't
think I can give it a chance. I still do not know how far you can get
programmed in Nim since my thoughts are broad to say that they are great, for
now I stay with Nim really is a friendly language and especially I have been
studying that this forum people do help and hopefully We can continue with that
enthusiasm to help the needy without offense.

By the time I study I have shared Nim's information and my teammates liked the
backend and front-end function. long life Nim

sorry if you find fault, I speak Spanish.