I'm really tired of these tabs vs. spaces discussions.

There are good reasons for either approach, and I don't see why one approach
would be _objectively_ better than the other.

People who prefer the pro/con combination of tabs over the pro/con combination
of spaces, prefer tabs.

People who prefer the pro/con combination of spaces over the pro/con
combination of tabs, prefer spaces.

It's subjective.

My recommendation is to follow a project's existing approach or, if you start a
new project, the "community standard" approach (two spaces per indent for Nim).
I think there are really more important things to discuss than tabs vs. spaces.
(Yes, it's ironic that I still took the time to write this reply. ;-) )