Click on Card Search on the top right corner of this page to get to a place
where you can see all sorts of player made cards. On that page, in the Set
field, click on Taramir: The Dark Tide and then click the Search button and the
results will come up empty. I do not know if the link is somehow broken, if the
set simply does not exist (or at least within the card search database), or
whatever else may be going on. All of the other sets come up fine when I click
on them so I doubt it is something on my end.