I'm happy to announce the availability of StashTable, my take at concurrent
hash table implementation:
[https://github.com/olliNiinivaara/StashTable](https://github.com/olliNiinivaara/StashTable)

It is optimized for use cases where insertions and deletions are rare compared
to reads and writes, reads or writes may occasionally take some time, and
iterating through all items must not slow down readers or writers or other
iterators.

StashTable uses a unique collision resolution strategy and fine-grained locking
to achieve O(1)-class performance in thread-safe manner.

Unlike SharedTable, StashTable supports len (get count of items), findIndex
(check if key already exists), insert (insert item only if key does not exist)
and keys (iterate through all keys) operations.

Code is MIT-licenced, elegant Nim without any "C-level" unsafe stuff like casts
or allocs.

\--threads:on, baby!|
---|---