It's not about claiming to be something revolutionary. It's about the message.
The fact that I don't know about Modula and Ada says nothing. We live in the
world of internet. I can read the wiki page of those lang. It doesn't make me
"knowing Ada/Modula"

Of course, all languages built on each other and if I would like to know who
influenced Nim I'll read the wiki. This is not the information that can be
valuable for me as a user in the first place. This is my point :) With all
respect to Ada, Modula, and other great languages.