When I started typography (
[https://github.com/treeform/typograph](https://github.com/treeform/typograph)
) with an aim for writing a full font and typography engine from scratch, I did
not know much about fonts. I did not know what I was getting into, its been
quite a journey. At first it could only render SVG Fonts but over time I added
TrueType support and fixed issues with fonts I found. Most of the time stuff
would break because a font feature was not supported. But I think I reached a
new milestone where I can render most of the Google Fonts (
[https://fonts.google.com](https://fonts.google.com)/ ). Which means any font
your find will probably work as well. I just had to share!

Check out the output of the test here:

[https://github.com/treeform/typography/blob/master/tests/samples/google.md](https://github.com/treeform/typography/blob/master/tests/samples/google.md)

Thanks!