Thank you for your answers. I appreciate that very much. Its a bit funny but i
don't use c in this context.

The problem I have is that it didn't work with the flag -d: release. I have now
tried something out and found out the following:

When I create the stream from the previously opened file, these errors occur in
the release build, but when I create a new stream from filepath, the program
works fine

broken:

    stream = newFileStream(FILE)
    stream.setPosition(blabla)

    Run

working solutiuon:

    stream = newFileStream(filename)
    stream.setPosition(blabla)

    Run

I'm not sure, maybe I still have a worm somewhere, but when I open the stream
from the path it seems to work. It is still strange that it does not work with
the stream from the FILE