> I'm writing code that manipulates portions of seq s, and I keep creating proc
> parameter lists that include input: openarray[byte]; inRange: var Slice[int],
> and then inside the proc I keep writing stuff like input[inRange.a + i]

Er, you can slice with `toOpenArray`, no need for the `inRange: var` stuff. In
an ideal world we would have made `a[x..y]` an alias for `toOpenArray`.

> I don't believe any of it is 0% complete ;-)

We're fixing the "last" bugs for ARC/ORC (ha ha...), work on IC was done by an
external developer but it's far from finished. There has been no work done on
[https://github.com/nim-lang/RFCs/issues/178](https://github.com/nim-lang/RFCs/issues/178)

Sad but true.