I'm implementing a lightweight sequence-like type. I want it to have a
`toOpenArray` proc, like `seq` and `string` do, so my type will work with any
function that takes an `openarray`. But the compiler refuses to consider it: as
soon as it sees the return type it shuts me down.

    proc toOpenArray(s: MySeq): openarray[byte] =
            ^ Error: invalid type: 'openArray[byte]' in this context: 'proc ():
openArray[byte]' for proc

    Run

I s'pose this is part of the "openarray only works as a parameter type"
limitation. Is there any workaround; a pragma or something? Or are only "magic"
procs allowed to do this?