Good point. This comes up from time to time in the forum. It would be really
nice if there was some documentation on `testament` (or if there's some, a link
to it). Also, I vaguely remember that `testament` also has disadvantages over
`unittest`, so the tradeoff when to use one or the other should be explained.
So far I've used only `unittest` and like it, but I've written only relatively
small programs in Nim.

If the cases where `testament` is considered the better option are known, it
would help to put this information in the paragraph in the `unittest`
documentation. So readers wouldn't be confused about missing out on `testament`
if `unittest` is fine for their purposes.