Tulisan-nya doank Frog Om..
Bukan maksud gambarr :D

Haks Haks Haks Haks 


ÐS | Răcingßεŗŗy™

-----Original Message-----
From: dedy kusnaedi <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:57:52 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Bls: [NOC] Eye test - Om Kodok ..hihihi..

Wahhh becanda maen fisik nih....g nga ikut'' klo ampe kodok loncat'' ke lo DS...




________________________________
Dari: Danny Siwu <[email protected]>
Kepada: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Terkirim: Jum, 15 Januari, 2010 14:35:27
Judul: [NOC] Eye test - Om Kodok ..hihihi..

  
 
NewFrog Eye
Test 

 
I just had my annual eye exam and the
doctor gave me a new test that he uses to measure the amount of retina
pigmentation loss one experiences after the age of 30..  This is a
relatively new test.  He gave me a copy of it to put on my  computer
so I can test myself every few weeks.  I asked for permission to forward
it to others and he graciously said I could, seeing it was new and so valuable.
 So, I am sending it to family and friends over the age of  30.
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
 


--- 
 
 


      Lebih aman saat online. Upgrade ke Internet Explorer 8 baru dan lebih 
cepat yang dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! agar Anda merasa lebih aman. Gratis. 
Dapatkan IE8 di sini! 
http://downloads.yahoo.com/id/internetexplorer/

Kirim email ke