dear friends,

 i would like to share  one good news  that i got admission at IIT bombay for M.TECH progm for 2 years(2004-2006).

During this period i will be on deputation from Nirma . i will resume my duty after this.

one more navajuni from NIT.. ........ our new H.O.D (Dr.S.A.Puranik)  has also resigned.

S.S.Patel and J.P.Ruparelia got approval for pursuing P.hd fro IIT delhi and IIT bombay , they will be on deputation for more coming three years .

keep in touch.......

parin shah

Pay Cash on delivery of  products. Free Registration on Baazee.com
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links