Dear alls,
It really took 16 hours to read all 586 messages since April2001.It was nice experience that would bring me in the years of our college.

I should say first thanks to ghanshyam raval who made me the member of this exciting club.

This kind of jobs cannot be possible without the heartly effort by our PRESIDENT,

But I many many thanks to Foram for putting my name first time on the board( 6th dec,friday,12.03pm,message no:226)

Simultaneously, Asif had also provided information for my candidature to the club (10th,April,2003.10.36am,message no 358),vipul had also done the formalities but unfortunately it could not be done.

I thank to Hina and ashwin also for their warm welcome to the club.
(11th,april,2003 friday,1.10am &10.59pm)

sandip s solanki(ass.ass.ass)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a
Man Woman