From: vipul sitapara [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 4:19 AM
To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [nirma_95ch] New arrival in our life

Dear all,

It was 27th sept. monday evening. It turns out to be a great and memorable day for us. We have got a Baby boy on that day. Both Sweta and Baby are fine. Baby was having 3.3 kg wt. and born at Jamnagar.

Eat our some sweets for our happiness and plz come here for "Pendas" for whom it is possible.

Take care,

Bye!!!

Vipul-Sweta

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP
Age:  to

Yahoo! Groups Links

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.