thank you very much vipul and same to you and all
regards
sandip

vipul sitapara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear friends,
Wish you all a very happy friendship day. Remembring all of you on the occation of friendship day.
It's long time since no one is sending the mails to yahoo group. I hope that all will come out by sparing some time.

with the remembrance of our college days,
Vipul

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS