If you know of anyone of 95CH batch who is not  a member of this group, please ask him to send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be automatically subscribed.

Regards
Vipul

Ritesh Brahmbhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vipul and all other Chemical Pals,

Where ever we may be, we definately will remember those 4 years at Nirma.

And once again lets add all the chemical guys on our group, i guess we have lot of people missing on this group from that batch.

Wishing all of you Very Happy Diwali and Great New year.

Ritesh

Vipul Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
10 years ago, a bunch of 66 "12th Boards freshly passed" guys and gals assembled on the auspicious occasion of Dusshera on Chharodi campus to begin their quest with chemical enginnering.

This year, we, the premier chemical batch of Nirma, complete a decade of get-together.
And on this occasion, I take the opportunity to wish everyone in 95CH batch a happy diwali and a prosperous new year.

Regards
Vipul
818 205 8940 (C)
425 705 3607 (O)