Thanks a lot DON,

i am suprised ... your name is there in 95 yahoo group

anyway ... we are waiting for u in india...

we will surely meet krishnabhabhi.

take care

parin shah

To: nirma_95ch@yahoogroups.com
From: maulik_shelat2...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:18:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [nirma_95ch] BEE certification

Parin,

Many congratulations for your success. I am sure you would climb many more such
heights in your professional career. Way to go man. I am so proud of you. Keep
it up.

How are Pooja, Het and everyone at home? Please convey my regards to everyone.
Keep in touch with Krishna should you get a chance. Her contact # is 98794
25541.

Best wishes,

Maulik