Dear Peter, Christian

>> Suggest you review recent archives ... this topic has been covered
>> over the past few days... there are issues with recent FC kernels.
>
> Sorry - No. There are issues with _all_ recent kernels and there obviously
is
> nobody to fix it.
> As there is another product (netem) with (roughly) the same features but
> standard-kernel integrated, we use this one.
> May the nistnet developers in future use the code already present in the
kernel
> from netem to manipulate network traffic and concentrate on nistnet as a
better
> frontend than e.g. phpnetemgu

I've heard about netem in the past, but I wonder what are the advantages and
disadvantages of using it instead of Nistnet.

Somebody can cite any Nistnet vs. Netem analysis, please?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Fermín Galán Márquez
CTTC - Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia, Av. del Canal Olímpic s/n, 08860
Castelldefels, Spain
Room 1.02
Tel : +34 93 645 29 12
Fax : +34 93 645 29 01