Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to have the two subnets hare one network card
on the Nistnet machine. I have two network cards on a laptop running
Nistnet but I need one of them to get to the Internet.

machine A (192.168.1.254) <--> (192.168.1.1)Nistnet (192.169.1.1)
<-->machine B (192.169.1.254)

Note: 192.168.1.1 and 192.169.1.1 are two interfaces on the same network
card eth1

I have tried to have the two machines connect to one network card with two
interfaces on the Nistnet machine, sometimes the delay is added on their
traffic, but sometimes the packet is redirected from one machine directly
to the other through the switch.

Does anyone know what I can do to make it work?

Thanks

Yan

                        -Yan Gu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])