-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Siemens Eduard
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 1:52 AM
To: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: RE: [nistnet] which version of fedora works with Nistnet

It seems to be a problem with kernel releases after 2.6.11.
But with  minor changes in the code it works fine (We use SuSE Linux
9.3, 10.0 and 10.1).
I have used nistnet with kernels 2.6.11 - 2.6.13. Now, I've just
compiled nistnet with kernel 2.6.16.
If you have kernel 2.6.16, I can send you the necessary patch.
Best regards,
Eduard Siemens

==
Dr. Eduard Siemens                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Development Engineer           http://www.thomson.net
Hannover Network Protocols Lab (HNP)       phone : +49 511 418 2168
Corporate Research Hannover           fax   : +49 511 418 2483
THOMSON / Karl-Wiechert-Allee 74 / D-30625 Hannover