I will be out of the office starting  27/09/2006 and will not return until
06/10/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If it is urgent please
contact me on my mobile (+61-419-402-123) or Craig Ayliffe on
+61-2-9324-9611.

I will only be reading emails occasionally during that time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for all known viruses.