My advice ... not a generally good idea to run performance sensitive
environments on a virtual platform. With this VMWare configuruation, you
end up with three levels of kernels deciding how to distribute CPU
resources. I would not want to depend on results from such a
configuration for any purpose other than validating NISTNet operation.

So I'd be surprised to find someone who had done such an image. And
secondly, I'd wory about copyright issues distributing such an image.