Hi,

I modified Nistnet kernel so that it can record statistics from multiple
flows in the kernel. During that process I have used
util_binaddnistnet to change the delay, etc. for multiple times.

However, when I tried to unload nistnet model using
rmmod, it shows "ERROR: Module nistnet is in use". Then I use lsmod to see
what happened and it shows this:

-----------
>lsmod
Module  Size    Used by
nistnet 68292   71

The strange thing is the number of "Used by" (say 71) will decrease
gradually over time and when it becomes 0 I can unload the nistnet, but it
takes a long
time so I have to reboot the machine.

Does anyone happen to know what's wrong here?

Thanks

Yan

                        -Yan Gu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])