Hello Everyone,

I am new to this group.
I am working on a project that deals with nistnet.

I was trying to install nistnet on a Fedora Core 6 system and faced with
many problems.
I properly followed the manual that had instructions to install nistnet on
Red Hat Systems but still could not install nistnet on it.

Has anyone tried installing nistnet on Fedora Core 6 ? If yes can you please
mail me a detailed description of the install process.

If fedora doesn't go well I was planning to install some other distribution
like SUSE or Debian.
Will installing nistnet on any other Linux distribution be useful and
easier ?

Regards,
Harshal