On 04/10/2013 05:44 PM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 11:55:40AM +0200, Marc Weber wrote:
- some offline editing support (git)?
we talked about it - and we agree that there are ways - but also pay
attention to what Eelco said: He fears that the quality of the contents
of the wiki is not that great. So eventually start with telling us what
you would add, and why it is not possible or too much work to do it with
the current wiki.

For me, a big problem of the current mediawiki is that it doesn't allow people
*propose* changes (as git branches + pull-requests allow).

We agree that the wiki needs a major rework; but in mediawiki style, you either
change the wiki for everyone, or you don't change it at all.

I second all that, both online editing and possibility of distributed offline work seems important to me.

Also having the manuals in there might be good thing, but Wiki is the main thing now.

Vlada