On booting up an image I'm getting hte following error.  VBox actually
brings up the settings window for me to play with stuff but I'm not sure
what to do.  I attempted to delete Adapter 2 and continue, and nixops
determined the IP address of my VM but it got stuck on waiting for SSH.
I'm not sure why.

Any suggestions?

/M

webserver> VBoxManage: error: Nonexistent host networking interface,
webserver> name 'vboxnet0' (VERR_INTERNAL_ERROR)
webserver> VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE
webserver> (0x80004005), component Console, interface IConsole