Hi all,

I'm upgrading the expression for wine to the latest version and
investigating some (optional) dependencies wine claims to be missing.

One of these is ncurses. Tracing the configure phase I found that our
libncurses.so is a text file containing "INPUT(-lncursesw)"

>From the ncurses expression this seems to have been done deliberately and
it's been there for a long time. On my system, I could not find other
packages that use something similar, so I'm wondering what it's for and if
it can be the cause for "gcc ... -lncurses" failing in wine's configure.

Thanks,
Mathijs