> I've got a question for those using Haskell under NixOS. I'm trying to
> use hdevtools to check my Haskell source file, but hdevtools does not
> find any modules. ghc-pkg does, as does ghc-mod. From what I have read
> it might be necessary to set some environment variables.

> Can someone maybe give me an example of how to use hdevtools under NixOS?

I use both ghc-mod and hdevtools on Nix (under OS X) and they work equally
well.  You shouldn't have to anything manual, so if you are having to do so,
let me know so that we can get it fixed.  hdevtools nowadays uses the same
kind of wrapper script as ghc-mod in order to setup the correct environment
with all packages installed into the environment visible.

John