Hi.

On 01/30/2015 07:02 AM, Elias Gabriel Amaral da Silva wrote:
Does each package have some maintainer?

I've done most mesa changes in the last year(s), and I know about the lag. I originally wanted to wait for llvm 3.4 -> 3.5 bump, but that got stuck stashed away in some darwin-fixing branch.

It's probably past time I looked into mesa update again. Do you have any particular problems with the current version? (Note that on 14.12 we likely don't want to do major mesa updates, and upstream has no more minor ones for that branch.)

Vladimir